Expert Drain Cleaning in Covington, GA by Liberty Plumbing
Sooner or later, it will happen in every household or commercial establishment: the sink or the shower’s not draining, the floor drain is stopped up, or worse, the toilet is backed up and overflowing.
When those difficulties occur, and they will at some time, there’s a good chance you have clogged drains or a clogged sewer line. In either case, that’s a problem not to be taken lightly.
In addition to being a huge annoyance, clogged drains and sewer lines are a health hazard and can potentially lead to flooding and substantial damage to flooring and carpets. When you’re faced with any of these problems, it’s time to call in the service experts from Liberty Plumbing to get your drains or sewer line cleared and the water and waste flowing as they should.
Causes of Clogged Drains
Under normal conditions, water and other waste flow smoothly from your house or business into the city sewer line or your septic system. Over time, however, fats, oil, grease (known in the plumbing industry as FOG), and various foreign objects can combine to form clogs restricting water flow out of your home, possibly leading to a complete blockage.
In addition to these common sources of drain issues, roots love the water in your sewer line, and they’ll make their way through any crack or opening in your line, further clogging the system.
A Word of Caution About OTC Drain Cleaning Products
Faced with clogged drains, the first response of many is to buy a drain cleaner at the supermarket or hardware store. For very minor, localized clogs these might work for a while, but they cannot undo major clogs.
Also, when used repeatedly, the corrosive chemicals in these products may damage your system. Unfortunately, you may even injure yourself, burning your skin or harming your eyes trying to use them.
It’s better, by far, to call in the expert professional plumbers from Liberty Plumbing. They can often clear the clog using an auger or a snake.
In the case of more challenging blockages, like those caused by tree roots that have gotten into your sewer system, we may have to use a process known as hydrojetting.
How Does Hydrojetting Work?
Hydrojetting uses water under high pressure (up to 4,000 psi) to remove clogs in your main sewer line, including tree roots that may have made their way into your drain system. In the case of those stubborn tree roots, a special head on the hydrojet system can cut through the roots to reopen your sewer line and get the waste water flowing again into the city sewer line or septic system.
The Liberty Plumbing Difference
We know there are plenty of plumbers in the greater Covington area you can call for drain and sewer problems, but we honestly believe no one handles these issues better than the experts from Liberty Plumbing.
When you call Liberty Plumbing to deal with your clogged drains, these are the things you’ll get every time.
- Rapid response to service calls: At Liberty Plumbing, our technicians are always on call, and after you contact us, we’ll be there in no time to clear your drain problem.
- Expert diagnosis of your problem: If needed, our technicians can use the latest technology, like fiber optic drain cameras, to locate the source of your problem with pinpoint precision.
- Upfront pricing: Once our technicians have diagnosed your problem, they’ll give you repair options and pricing. With Liberty Plumbing, there are never any hidden or surprise charges. We guarantee that! And by the way, finance options are also available if you need them.
- Fast and complete service: Once the problem is diagnosed, we can have your drains and sewer lines cleared quickly, using everything from environmentally friendly, biological drain cleaners to high-pressure hydrojetting of your drain and sewer lines when needed.
Also, if needed, we can provide trenchless sewer repair, installing new sewer lines with minimum disturbance to your lawn and landscaping.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee: We provide a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all our work. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll keep working until you are. That’s the Liberty Plumbing promise and guarantee!
Residential and Commercial Drain and Sewer Cleaning from Liberty Plumbing
At Liberty Plumbing, we take great pride in providing the highest quality plumbing services to be found in the greater Covington area. In addition to drain cleaning services, our other Covington area services include:
- General plumbing repair services
- Commercial storm drain cleaning
- Septic tank services
- Water heater repair
No one does the job better than the professionals at Liberty Plumbing for either residential or commercial plumbing services.
Call us to schedule an appointment, and let Liberty Plumbing get the job done for you!
Get a Free Estimate!
Let’s talk about your next plumbing project or discuss your plumbing problems. Fill out the form bellow .